- An open source implementation of the famous Google foobar challenge. Built out of inspiration from friends who couldn't secure an invitation to the challenge.
- Ever thought of flooding your friend's WhatsApp with hundreds of messages. This project automates WhatsApp Web, enabling users to search/send messages via the inbuilt console in browsers.
- An unconvnetional implementation of Tic-Tac-Toe game. Instead of the regular 3x3 board you get a 9x9 with a funny set of rules
- A treasure hunt inside Linux. Clues & Keys are hidden in system files and services, giving you a glimpse of how this monolith works.
- A secret messenger for Amazon Alexa.